Note that every effort is made to include all questions and answers. However, there are exceptions, namely:
- Extensive back-and-forth replies after the initial question is answered: these are hard to keep track of, as multiple individuals may join a discussion. To see more on any point, simply search on Twitter.
- Obviously-disruptive questions: for example if someone is clearly heckling or disrupting the session rather than seeking a debate or answer.
- Having an ulterior motive e.g. someone trying to sell a product or service.
- Duplicate questions, especially from the same person.
The only edits to questions and answers are as follows:
- Adding a capital letter at the start of a sentence, and
- Adding a full stop or question mark at the end of a sentence, as is appropriate
The reason there's no search is because the Blogger search widget doesn't seem to work reliably. You can, however, use your regular browser search to find keywords e.g. on PC, press Ctrl + F and enter the keyword into the search box that appears.
If you spot any errors or omissions, please feel free to comment on the relevant post.